LAN based reliable and professional USB activity monitoring tool tracks the insertion and removal activities of USB storage devices even if the network cable on the client machine is unplugged or if the network connection is broken. USB storage device utility is suitable for all types of industries including small scale industries to large scale organizations. The user can easily enhance the network security by controlling USB device’s access on Client’s machines using USB Data Theft Protection Tool for Windows Network.
Safe and secure keylogger mac osx computer activities recording application provides facility to set password so that unauthorized user can not access the software settings. User interactive mac osx keylogger generates the report of log in HTML file format so that you can view overall Mac installed OS X activities of the external user.
Supported USB Storage Devices:
- Pen Drives
- USB Cameras (mass storage)
- USB Flash cards
- USB MP3 players
- USB Audio players
- USB video players
- Pocket PCs (mass storage)
- Mobile phones (mass storage)
- iPods and
- Other USB mass storage enabled devices
Why USB Data Theft Protection Tool for Windows Network?
- Real Time Monitoring: Tracks the plug in and plug out of USB storage device activities in real time on client’s computer system over Windows network.
- Offline Monitoring: Monitor activities related to the insertion and removal of USB storage devices on client’s machine even if the network connection is broken.
- Hidden Monitoring: The software keeps track of all the USB device activities of client’s system by running in stealth mode.
- Monitoring Log: The monitoring software automatically maintains a Log File in HTML format providing USB device’s detailed information that includes:
- USB drive Status i.e. Detected or Removed or both.
- Client PC’s Name and IP Address along with Date and Time.
- USB Drive Name, hardware ID and device capacity.
- Date and Time when information is received to the server.
- Supplementary Information: Provide detailed information of Multiple Logical Drives.
- Activity Log: The assigning of access and permission settings of USB devices are maintained in the activity log.
- Access Settings: Makes the USB drive accessible or inaccessible on the client’s machine.
- Permission Settings: Set the USB drive status to Read only or Readable/Writable both on the client’s machine.
- Sound Alerts: USB Monitoring utility notifies the server about USB device activities instantly with a sound beep, which helps in notifying the administrator when is not available.
- Log Settings: The Size of Activity Log can be easily set to a minimum of 100KB upto the maximum of 99999KB.
- Flexibility: USB Data Theft Protection Tool for Windows Network is highly interactive and flexible monitoring utility that provides 10KB of extra log capacity on exceeding the set limits.